Skip to Content

Complaints: Who to Contact

Complaint TypeStaff Name or DepartmentPhoneFile a Complaint / Webpage
Animals: Dead animals in roadAnimal Control954-786-4027Animal Control
Animals: Feral cats causing a nuisanceAnimal Control954-786-4027Animal Control
Animals: Nuisance wildlife: raccoons, opossums, squirrelsAnimal Control954-786-4027Animal Control
Animals: Stray dogsAnimal Control954-786-4027Animal Control
Animals: Swarming bees or bee hivesAnimal Control954-786-4027Animal Control
Junked car or boat on private or public propertyCode Compliance954-786-4361Report an Issue Form
Broken windows / house is dilapidatedCode Compliance954-786-4361Report an Issue Form
Traffic Lights: Signal outages, damages, or malfunctionsBroward County Traffic EngineeringEmail
Traffic Lights: School Flasher outages or damagesBroward County Traffic EngineeringEmail
Stop Signs knocked down or damagedBroward County Traffic EngineeringEmail
Graffiti or posters on traffic equipmentBroward County Traffic EngineeringEmail
Construction work without permitCode Compliance954-786-4361Report an Issue Form
Graffiti – all otherCode Compliance954-786-4361Report an Issue Form
Illegal activity / selling drugsBSO Nonemergency Number954‐764‐4357 (HELP)
Junk in neighbor's front yardCode Compliance954.786.4361Report an Issue Form
Noise: Aircraft generated from City AirportAir Park954-786-4135Airpark
Noise: Loud NoisePlease refer to the Noise Page
Obstructions (pyramids, large boulders, small posts) placed in right of way to discourage/prohibit parking in swaleCode Compliance954.786.4361Report an Issue Form
Street lights are outPublic Works954.786.4507Report an Issue Form
Residential Short Term RentalsBusiness Tax Receipt/Linda
Tall grass / weeds (aka my neighbor's yard is a mess)Code Compliance954.786.4361Report an Issue Form
Too many people living in a house / overcrowdedCode Compliance954.786.4361Report an Issue Form
Trash Complaint: Bulk trash set out on wrong day and Costal Waste & Recycling did not pick upEnvironmental Services954-786-4030Environmental Services
Trash Complaint: Debris in Canal or WaterwaysEnvironmental Services954-786-4030Environmental Services
Trash Complaint: Neighbor leaves trash can at street for too longEnvironmental Services954-786-4030Environmental Services
Trash Complaint: Waste Management missed picking up bulk trash or automated cartEnvironmental Services954-786-4030Environmental Services
Trash Complaints: Bulk pile too big (current policy cannot be larger than 4 Cubic yards) and Waste Management refused to pick it upEnvironmental Services954-786-4030Environmental Services