Skip to Content


How do contractors qualify to do business for the Office of Housing and Urban Improvement?

A contractors workshop is given each year usually during the fall for new contractors interested in doing business with OHUI (Office of Housing and Urban Improvement) or if the contractor is a subcontractor with an existing general contractor that does business which us then they would qualify through the GC (general contractor) currently qualified with OHUI. For more details please contact our main office at 954-786-4659.

What is the Revolving Loan Fund Program?

The program offers reasonably priced credit to help businesses grow. In exchange for receiving these loans the businesses must use the loan money to create and/or retain full-time jobs lasting at least one year for every $20,000 loaned.