- Business and Workforce Initiatives that help small businesses grow and create jobs
- Support sustainable increases in the productivity of individuals, businesses and resources to increase the overall well-being of the community.
Services for Job Seekers
- Information and links to community services, programs and opportunities
- Workshops to develop and enhance employability skills
- Job Fairs
Services for Employers Seeking Job Candidates
- Recruitment of potential candidates
- Job Descriptions written
- Job Announcement slide produced for Community TV
- Resumes and completed applications sent for preview
- No Cost for any of the above services!
Job Placement Center Contact
Dahlia Baker, Business and Workforce Initiatives Consultant