- Business and Workforce Initiatives that help small businesses grow and create jobs
Services for Job Seekers
- Information and links to community services, programs and opportunities
- Workshops to develop and enhance employability skills
- Job Fairs
Services for Employers Seeking Job Candidates
- Recruitment of potential candidates
- Job Descriptions written
- Job Announcement slide produced for Community TV
- Resumes and completed applications sent for preview
- No Cost for any of the above services!
Job Placement Center Contact
Dahlia Baker, Business and Workforce Initiatives Consultant
Mondays -Emma Lou Olson Civic Center
Tuesdays -Charlotte Burrie Community Center
Wednesdays -Virtual: bit.ly/VirtualHelpHour
Thursdays - E. Pat Larkins Community Center
Fridays -Herb Skolnick Community Center
(will move to Ronald McNair Community Center
when construction is complete)
The City of Pompano Beach Job Placement Center is providing free one-on-one assistance to Pompano Beach job seekers, employers and workforce resources. This Help Hour is meant to fast-track the connection between job seekers and employers, and provide workforce guidance on rapid reskill and upskill with free credentials from community partners.
You can build a new and exciting catering care with free credentialing from Broward College or move into the hospitality industry with free credentialing from Florida Atlantic University!
View the flyer in: