The CRA’s incentive programs help mitigate costs associated with property renovations or new development. The incentives are open to commercial businesses (retail, restaurants, etc.) in the East and NW CRA Districts. There are targeted areas in each District where priority funding will be given.. To learn if your business is located in a CRA District, please reference the below interactive map with the CRA Districts outlined in red.
Northwest CRA District Targeted Areas
- Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. (Hammondville Rd.) between Dixie Hwy. and I-95 (between Dixie Hwy. and Powerline Rd.)
- Old Town Commercial District defined as the area between South Dixie Highway and NE 1st Avenue and Atlantic Boulevard and NE 3rd Avenue
- Highway between SW 2nd Street to Copans Road including the area from Dixie Highway to Cypress Road on the north side of SW 2nd Street.
East CRA Targeted Areas
- East Atlantic Blvd.
- Federal Hwy. (US1)
- A1A (Ocean Blvd.)
|To learn if your business is located in a CRA District, please reference the below interactive map with the CRA Districts outlined in red. The Legend includes abbreviations you will encounter while clicking on the map. Users have the ability to zoom in, zoom out, and pan to any part of the City.
In the Works
City Commission Districts
Rezonings/ Land Use Amendments
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Mulder or call (954) 786-7926.
Northwest Incentive Programs
- Northwest Façade & Business Site Improvement Program
- Northwest Real Estate Development Accelerator (REDA) Program
- Northwest Relocation & Development Incentive Program
- Northwest Strategic Investment Program (SIP)
- Commercial Interior Buildout Assistance Grant
- Minor Commercial Exterior Improvement Program
East Incentive Programs