The Voice, the Heels, the Strut are back on stage, as Kat Riggins performs a stunning and powerful portrayal of one of pop's biggest divas ever.
View Full Description
The City of Pompano Beach Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department invites bring your lawn chairs, blankets and picnics and come enjoy a featured presentation of “Leap” under the stars at the great lawn on the first Friday of every month at the Great Lawn. This is a free, family – friendly event. The movie begins at 7 pm.
View Full Description
For more information on the City of Pompano Beach General Obligation (G.O.) Bond please click here.
The kids basketball lot at Community Park is closed until further notice for repairs.
The playground area at Kester Park will be closed as of March 1st until the first week of April due to the installation of new equipment. The rest of the park will remain open during this project.
Neighborhood Ambassadors are liaisons between local businesses, area friends, residents, community programs and events and all things “happening” in Pompano Beach.
BE IN THE KNOW
As an Ambassador you will be “In the Know”:
• Learn about what’s happening in your community and city and how you can participate
• Bring your friends and make new friends at great, often undiscovered, soon to be “hot spots” in Pompano Beach
• Then…Talk It UP!
BE A VIP
As an Ambassador you will receive:
• E-Invitations to upcoming events, new project ground breakings, and grand openings
• Special offers from area businesses
• Special offers at Bailey Contemporary Arts (BaCA) and the Historic Ali Cultural Arts (Ali)
• CRA e-newsletters with redevelopment information and regular updates
• Special event volunteer opportunities
• VIP goodie bag and “In the Know” Guide at each Neighborhood Ambassador special gathering
• The opportunity to make a difference in your community
To become a neighborhood ambassador fill out this form and email it to PompanoInTheKnow@copbfl.com
Kick-off Orientation with light refreshments for VIPs is at the Marriott Pompano Beach Resort and Spa on February 28th at 6:00pm. YOu must be a confirmed VIP to attend.
Discover the best way to ride. With convenient stops at restaurants, shops, beaches and the Hillsboro lighthouse the Pompano Beach water taxi is the best way to get around! Visit pompanobeachwatertaxi.com or call 954-825-9533 for more information. Follow it on your phone at pbwt.co
There will be partial closure to travel lanes during bridge construction. To minimize impacts to residents and visitors, our contractor plans to conduct partial lane closures from 9:00 AM until 4:00 PM; otherwise, the bridge will remain open and operational at all times. The bulk of the work necessitating partial lane closures is planned to occur between late March 2018 and September 2018.